Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Under Water Enlightenment


My phone has been broken ever since i came back home from to school. So i placed an order to get it replaced and i did although it took a few extra days than usual. I let it go. Once i got my phone i got it programed and ish. I got back up assistance so that my contacts would transfer over to my new phone. But for some reason it asked me for my password in order to get the back up assistance installed on my new phone. I never had one so i made a new password. Smh. Come to find out by doing that it magically erased all my contacts from Verisons database, exact thought -shoot me in the head right now god-. I called customer service that there was nothing they could do basically im SOL.WTF. And i couldn't do it off my current phone cuz the screen was messed up. So basically I'm screwed. I'm use to shit like this happening so i don't even care, besides i barely call half the numbers in there. Anyway after that I took a long shower. For some reason when I'm in the shower i get real creative with ish like i make up songs in my head and preform them pretending there was an audience lmao. I know I'm pretty damn weird but bare with me. But i made a pretty good song about how hip hop being dead in all. If i learned how to play guitar while singing it i believe it would be iight lol. Yea and sadly this ant the first time i made up a song in the shower i got like a bank. But for some reason its hard to write them down because the only way i get truly in the zone is in the shower, go figure. I don't know lol maybe i should write down my ideas in the shower next time. Peace.......

No comments:

Post a Comment