Monday, May 18, 2009

missin u

Its been hard not seening Ashleigh. Shes my bestfriend and the love of my life. I know a lot of people say there is a time limit to were your supose to be truly in love because later on in life you will have your life together. Well personally i think thats bullshit because everyone is different and lives different lives. I only have known Ash for 9 months and some change....but i already kno shes the one.
She saved me from a lot of shit. I also know that throughout are freshman year she helped me stay stable cuz i kno if she wasnt there i probably would have done some crazy shit x10. I never met anyone like her shes my inspiration because she has big dreams and she has the talent to fulfill them. Shes one of the best things in my life and im so glad that i found her. Now i live in Maryland she lives in New York and thats about a 6 hour difference so i probably am only going to see her a few times this summer hopefully. So im tryin to keep my mind together and without her. But i can't help but listen to some Maxwell and drift off thinking about her. Love u Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment