Thursday, June 4, 2009

Watch out 4 tha Big Girl!!


Everyday after work it seems a huge woman sits right beside me on the bus. I'm not discriminating against fat people at all, in fact i use to be fat myself, I'm just saying after a long day at the office all i want to do is spread out read my book and relax. I even put my bag in a the seat right next to me as a hint to not sit next too me I'm a tall dude i need my space especially when there is barely any room to be comfortable....But i always seem to attract the big ones everyday without fail...i use to sit in the front however people don't like walking all he way to the back of the bus so they usually sit in a seat near the front....smh no matter how far i am from the front the big ones always find me...and its always a pattern a fat white lady one day and a fat black lady the next...what the hell so I'm usually scrunched up against the window with no room to breathe. I guess they always on the hunt for my ass lol....Peace (-<)

No comments:

Post a Comment